Serviced Apartments Box Hill
Top Furnished Apartments in Box Hill
Box Hill has engaging southern neighborhoods where people are always committed to creating a friendly environment. If you are visiting Box Hill for leisure then having serviced apartment at Box Hill is the most comforting travel choice that you could make. Guests can enjoy and learn various activities including Painting, crafts, French languages, and many more. We at TheSqua.re have impressive portfolios of dedicatedly curated abodes waiting for you in the best Melbourne locations to offer you the most cost-effective and welcoming home away from home setups.
Luxury Serviced Apartments in Box Hill for Short and Long Term Stay
Each of TheSqua.re quest apartments in Box Hill welcomes you with a small welcome package. The apartments are fully air-conditioned and bring to you a fully loaded kitchen. Even if you wish to rent our abodes for long term, you need not worry about bringing any necessary cooking utensils as we have them all ready for you. Along with that, we will provide you with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth speakers, and flat-screen television for entertainment among extensively curated master bedrooms, lavish bathrooms, and more.
Where to Stay in Box Hill
Box Hill is one large independent city that is absorbed into Melbourne as part of the eastward expansion of the metropolis. Some attractions that one should see are Bushy Creek Parklands, a place that attracts the green lover. It has mini rides for toddlers and green surroundings for a fresh walk. Some other places that you can consider visiting, Surrey Park, Box Hill City Oval, Box Hill Central. Staying close to those locations is pure bliss. We consider you to have the best views from your window only with coffee under your cozy blanket.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book a Box Hill serviced apartment today, or explore more apartments here.
Showing 1-2 of 2 apartment buildings (26 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Whitehorse Apartments, Box Hill
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 2 Bed
Whitehorse Apartments is the spectacular Box Hill apartment which has the surrounding suburbs from the impressive rooftop
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Melbourne
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Box Hill Melbourne ?
There are over 3 serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne are Station Street Apartments. Whitehorse Apartments, Box Hill.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Box Hill Melbourne?
Prices start from £32 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Box Hill Melbourne offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Box Hill Melbourne you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Box Hill Melbourne serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Box Hill Melbourne will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Box Hill Melbourne serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Box Hill Melbourne.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Box Hill Melbourne better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Box Hill Melbourne have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Box Hill
Box Hill is rich in Biodiversity and recreation activities. Some of the facts about Box Hill that astonishes the visitors out there:
- Box Hill got its name from the ancient Box woodland that is found on the steepest west-facing chalk slopes. The highest point here is Betchworth Clump.
- Around 850000 people visit Box Hill each year.
- The place is rich with various rocks, such as Chalk, Quarries and lime kilns, and fossils. Chalk is found in major at Box Hill that found its origins in the Late Cretaceous.
- A huge number of species of Orchid are found on Box Hill. Some of the famous ones are bee orchids, bird’s nest orchids.
- In recreation, the western part of Box Hill is designated as a Country Park is managed by the National Trust. The park is crisscrossed by a large number of footpaths.
Weather in Box Hill
Temperature is moderate for most of the year, excluding the winters. Winters bring a slight chance of precipitation from June to August. The warmest month of Box Hill is January. The temperature goes around 85-degree Fahrenheit. Box Hill experiences very humid months too but it never gets too windy. If you are a lover of dry weather then visiting Box Hill during March and February will be worth it. Whether it be winters or summers, the experience of quest apartments in Box Hill will make your trip comforting and worth every penny.