Serviced Apartments Brunswick
Best Furnished Apartments in Brunswick
Brimming with Mediterranean food spots and upbeat crowds, the Melbourne suburb Brunswick is surrounded by some of the most lively pubs, gardens, and an exclusive catalog of minimally designed modern serviced apartments in Brunswick. With racecourses, CBD, and vibrant cafes, you can easily access the best parts here within the most convenient possible distances from your chosen TheSqua.re abode.
Top Serviced Apartments in Brunswick for Travelers
Our sophisticated catalog of serviced apartments in Brunswick offers lush northern views in the heart of this excellent Melbourne suburb. With internal car parking, concierge desk, weekly house help, and a full-fledged kitchen, you can enjoy a home-like experience here.
With a rooftop terrace at your disposal, you can enjoy an effortless view of the lush neighborhood with your family. With fine cutlery and dining spots at home, you can enjoy wine right before bed while you order in some pizza while enjoying Netflix.
Where to Stay in Brunswick
Evans Street is a great part of Brunswick if you wish to stay closer to the business strips mushroomed on Lygon Street and Sydney Road. For lots of foodie delights, Tinning Street is a great option. While Bishop Street might cost you a bomb, two of the safest ones to pick as far as shopping and entertainment are concerned include Hope Street, Charles Street, and Victoria Street. If all these sound too busy, Dods Street will be your bae with the closest distance to the busiest parts of Brunswick yet has solitude to itself. Explore serviced apartments in Melbourne to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
Showing 0 of 0 apartment buildings (9 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Melbourne
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Brunswick Melbourne ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne are
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Brunswick Melbourne?
Prices start from £32 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Brunswick Melbourne offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Brunswick Melbourne you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Brunswick Melbourne serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Brunswick Melbourne will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Brunswick Melbourne serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Brunswick Melbourne.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Brunswick Melbourne better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Brunswick Melbourne have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Brunswick
With a lot of details, art, and expansive history, this excellent Victoria’s suburb is a catch for most travelers picking Melbourne for a stay. Some facts that motivate guests visiting Melbourne about Brunswick include:
- This excellent suburb lies just 6 km from the Central Business District of Melbourne in Victoria.
- Greek and Italian communities as a majority together make this suburb and artistic bohemian part of Melbourne.
- It officially became a city in 1908.
- The name of the suburb has been taken from Brunswick City in Germany and George IV.
- Sydney Road with its extensive nightlife strip is one of the most popular tourist spots here.
- Brunswick City and Juventus are the two prominent soccer clubs here.
Weather in Brunswick
A fairly humid city almost all year long, Brunswick offers favorable weather most of the year. While it keeps raining throughout to balance out the humidity, it remains to be pleasantly windy to add to that. Heads up, August and September month witness the most rains in Brunswick. If you are still desperately looking for the sure-shot ideal months to visit here, March and April along with any time between October and December will make you a lot happier than any other month in Brunswick. Unlike most Asian cities, January seems to be the hottest month here while July is the coldest.