Serviced Apartments in Notting Hill
Top Serviced apartments in Notting Hill
Notting Hill, an 18 Km plateau region, is a suburb located in the southeast of Melbourne which is believed to receive its name from a settler Thomas Wilkinson because of his association with Notting Hill (London). Serviced apartments in Notting Hill is a residential and commercial area located between Mount Waverley and Clayton North in Melbourne.
The Notting Hill Hotel is one of the prominent landmarks, established in 1891 is famous amongst locals of Notting Hill. Having a service apartment that is well equipped with top-class facilities and services while you are traveling to this beautiful suburb will surely add a great experience to your travel memories.
Top Serviced Apartments in Notting Hill, Melbourne For Travellers:
Our Serviced Apartments come with all the facilities and amenities that’ll make your stay hassle-free. A fully equipped kitchen that makes your cooking experience as simple as it has always been. Complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen tv, comfortable bed that will make your stay comfy and enjoyable. Each serviced apartment goes through quality checks to ensure everything is of the highest standard. Our on-call service team is available 24/7 in case of any emergencies or questions.
Where to Stay in Notting Hill, Melbourne
Much of Notting Hill is occupied by industrial premises, a large drive-in hardware superstore, and the Monash Business Park. The center of the original township of Notting Hill is on Ferntree Gully Road.
Contact the reservations team at Thesqua.re to book your furnished apartment in Notting Hill, or take a look at our Melbourne apartments.
Showing 1-1 of 1 apartment buildings (11 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Quest Notting Hill Apartments
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to know before booking villas in Melbourne
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Notting Hill Melbourne with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Notting Hill Melbourne are Quest Notting Hill Apartments.
Prices start from £32 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
Choose a part of Notting Hill Melbourne you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
Some of the apartment buildings in Notting Hill Melbourne will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Notting Hill Melbourne.
Serviced apartments in Notting Hill Melbourne have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Notting Hill, Melbourne
Notting hill has its own history and some exciting facts that make this suburb more interesting.
- Prior to the arrival of Europeans, the Woi wurrung occupied an area that extended from the Werribee River in the southwest, Mount Macedon in the northwest.
- One of the known places Ferntree Gully Road was the main thoroughfare between Mulgrave shire and Oakleigh, and at the beginning of the 20th century, there were a large number of farms at Notting Hill.
- In the 1920s, most of the population was into poultry farms and market gardens.
- The residential area of Notting Hill has some 700 houses, bordered to the north and west by Ferntree Gully and Blackburn Roads, and to the south and east by factories.
- A small shopping strip located on Westerfield Drive had a milk bar, Butcher, small supermarkets, grocers, and hairdressers in the past. As of 2012, only the Milk Bar remains, the remaining shopfronts are now small business offices.
- Monash High School which is now known as secondary college was originally opened in 1965 on the grounds of Notting Hill Primary School.
- Notting Hill Post Office opened on 4th April 1887 and closed in 1975.
Weather in Notting Hill, Melbourne
Notting Hill has the marine climate prevailing. The best time to visit this place is from January until March and then November and December. During these months, you will experience a pleasant temperature and limited rainfall. According to the weather reports, the highest average temperature in Notting Hill is 25°C in January and the lowest is 13°C in June. Keeping track of the weather when planning your trip will definitely be helpful.