City Centre Studio 9
Walking - most points of interest are within walking distance from the apartment
Car - A19, A66 and A171 are all within a few minutes drive away, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. There are two car parks both located 3 minutes walk away from the studio.
Jedburgh Street Car Park (35 Jedburgh Street, TS1 2HX) costs 80p for 2 hours, £1.30 for up to 4 hours or £2.30 over 4 hours, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and all day Sunday. Mima Car Park (located on 102 Grange Road, TS1 2BH) costs £1.30 per hour, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and £1.60 for all day Sunday.
Bus - there is a bus stop located 4 mins walk away which can take you to other areas of Milton Keynes as well as neighbouring towns and cities. We recommend looking on the Arriva website for information on their bus routes and timetable.
Taxi - we recommend using Speedline or Skyline taxi. Uber also operates in the area. Electric Scooter Hire - there are various electric scooters dotted around the area available to hire via an app.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|City Centre Studio 9||N/A||N/A||£1093.5||£3404.25||£3442.5|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
A cosy and spacious fully furnished studio conveniently located in the heart of Middlesborough town centre with many shops, restaurants and entertainment only a short walk away. Other points of interest including Teeside University, Riverside Stadium, Albert Park and James Cook University Hospital are also within walking distance/ short drive away.
🛌 The studio has a comfortable zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king size bed upon request
The studio is fully furnished as a home away from holiday with the following included:
✅ Newly decorated
✅ 24/7 self check in
✅ City Centre location
✅ Super-fast Wifi
✅ Smart TV with Netflix Subscription
✅ Desk space, perfect for those working from home
✅ Private bathroom with fitted shower
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, hob, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and airer
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot and high chair available upon request
NO FREE PARKING
🚙Parking: Majority of street parking/ car parks are free from 6pm. However, if you require parking during the day we would recommend the following two car parks which are both 2 minutes walk from the studio.
- Jedburgh Street Car Park (35 Jedburgh Street, TS1 2HX) costs 80p for 2 hours, £1.30 for up to 4 hours or £2.30 over 4 hours, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and all day Sunday.
- Mima Car Park (located on 102 Grange Road, TS1 2BH) costs £1.30 per hour, free of charge between 6pm to 8am and £1.60 for all day Sunday.
🏢The building consists of 7 individually designed studios, should you require multiple studios to cater for larger groups please feel free to get in touch with us.
📩 Staying for 7 nights or more? Message us to find out about our discount for long term stays!📩
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.