Meath Lodge is located just minutes away from main commuter arterial lines, yet walking distance to local restaurants. Ideally situated property for working away from home or discovering the local area. Supermarkets such as Lidl, Aldi and Sainsbury's petrol station are all close by.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport 10.7 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 44.8 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 1.2 miles
- Thornaby Railway Station 3.6 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 1.3 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
The recently renovated Meath Lodge benefits from having 3 large double bedrooms, a single bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate living/dining area. With easy access to main road links such as the A66 and the A19, this property is perfect for both contractors and those visiting for leisure stays.
Free Wi-Fi and on-street parking are available at the property.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.