Bergonzoli Place - Shakespeare
Bright and cosy three-rooms apartment on the third floor in a strategic area of the city, well connected to main tourist attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Milano Linate Airport 5.5miles
- Milano Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport 30.4 miles
- Milano Centrale 0.86 miles
- Lambrate 1.2 miles
- Loreto M1-M2 0.3 miles
- Caiazzo M2 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
The kitchen is complete with dishes and appliances: dishwasher, microwave, oven, induction hob, fridge, and kettle. The sleeping area consists of 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed, 1 single bed, and 1 sofa bed. The apartment is for non-smokers only and is provided with air conditioning, wifi, iron and ironing board, television, hair dryer, lift, and toiletries. The house is at your complete disposal and we've put care in every detail in order to welcome you in a clean and comfortable space, whether you're staying for business or just passing by to visit the city. You're welcome, take care of it!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.