Staten House Apartment in Milton Keynes
This impressive 1 bedroom apartment in the Hub development is situated in the heart of Milton Keynes with many restaurants and bars at your doorstep and only a short walk away from the Centre:MK shopping centre and MK train station. Just where you need to be.
- Luton Airport 25.9miles
- Heathrow Airport 55.3 miles
- Milton Keynes Station 0.8 miles
- Bletchley Station 5.2 miles
- Milton Keynes Coachway 3.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Games console: In apartment
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fire certificates
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
The contemporary and sleek apartment is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need as a home away from home including free Wi-Fi, smart tv with Netflix, a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessities you need to cook your own meal if desired as well as a bright and cosy living area.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.