🌟4 Bedroom House in Central MK with Free Parking�...
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood, walking distance to city centre & train station.
There is also a local centre located 3 minutes walk away which has a Lidl supermarket, Tesco Express, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, Bollywood Junction (Indian restaurant) as well as a local pub.
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
🌟 Perfect for contractors, families, or groups 🌟
A centrally located, spacious and cosy 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house which can sleep up to 10 guests.
The house is within walking distance to MK city centre, train station, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape entertainment complex, and MK Business Hub!
Other points of interest such as Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Woburn Safari and Bletchley Park are all also within a short drive away!
🛌 All bedrooms has a zip link bed in each room which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king-size bed upon request. Please note bedroom 1 is located on the ground floor.
🛋 The living room has 2 sofa beds for additional guests and can be set up with bedding upon request.
🚗 The driveway has space for 2 cars. Additional street parking is also available around the property.
🏡 Key Highlights:
✅ 24/7 self check-in
✅ Free parking
✅ Free super-fast wifi
✅ Private Garden (fully fenced)
✅ 55'' Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Pool table
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh linen and towel provided
✅ Toiletries and hairdryer provided
✅ Washing machine and airer
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate, and high chair available upon request
✅ Oldbrook local centre which has a Lidl and Tesco Express supermarket, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Express, and Bollywood Junction (Indian restaurant) is located 3 mins walk away
✅ The Cricketers Pub is located 6 mins walk away
💌 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month 💌
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.