6 Bedroom House with Air Hockey, Parking & Garden
🛌 All bedrooms have a comfortable zip link bed in each which is configured as 2 single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king size bed upon request.
🛋 The living room has two sofa beds which can be set up with bedding upon request.
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wooden flooring
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
A cosy 6 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house with a private garden which can sleep up to 2.5 guests.
The house is conveniently located being only a short drive to many points of interest including Milton Keynes City Centre, Train Station, Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape, and MK Business Hub!
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.