7Zero1 Apartments on South 5th Street
In the heart of the city
7Zero1 is located in the Heart of Milton Keynes’ thriving business district directly opposite the Vizion development. Fully self-contained, it boasts ten serviced apartments offering 1 or 2 bedrooms and two 2 bed penthouse suites. If you’re in Milton Keynes on business you couldn’t be better placed and when not working, you’ll find the bars and restaurants of the lively HUB district close to hand, as are Centre MK and INTU shopping centres. 7Zero1 is also the home of Cotels’ Head Quarters where the Secure 24 Hour Key Collection is located as well as the day-time reception and luggage store.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£130||£120||£100||£95||£90|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse||£200||£175||£145||£130||£125|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£165||£150||£125||£115||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 22miles
- Birmingham 55.1 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 0.7 miles
- Milton Keynes 4.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
For guests who want to maintain their wellbeing and fitness regime away from home, 7Zero1 is the perfect solution. Blenders, yoga mats, weights and Swiss balls are just some of the equipment provided. Hypnos mattresses, hypoallergenic bedding from The Fine Bedding Company and crisp cotton sheets promote a great night’s sleep. High ceilings and large windows create a feeling of light and air with contemporary furnishings and fully equipped designer kitchens. Oversized walk-in showers in all bathrooms make a great start to the day. State-of-the-art technology with Smart TVs with full Sky TV package, including Movies and Sports; Unlimited Wi-Fi and USB sockets.
Guests also have access to The Zone; an informal meeting place with Wi-Fi; Presentation Facilities; Admin Services and Refreshments. The Zone and private garden are the location for our regular guest social events.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.