Walking - most points of interests are within walking distance from the apartment
Car - M1, A5 and A421 are all within 10 minutes drive, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. The property has an allocated underground parking space. An additional parking permit for street parking nearby is also available upon request.
Bus - there is a bus stop located 3 mins walk away which can take you to other areas of Milton Keynes as well as neighbouring towns and cities. We recommending looking on the Arriva website for information on their bus routes and timetable.
Taxi - we recommend using Speedline or Skyline taxi. Uber also operates in the area. Electric Scooter Hire - there are various electric scooters dotted around the area available to hire via an app.
- Milton Keynes Central miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.