Deacon Place 3 Bedroom
The house is located in a calm residential area and has great access to M1, A421, and Milton Keynes city centre which is only 5 minutes drive away!
The Swan pub is located 5 minutes walk away and is a great place for lunch or dinner (dog friendly too!)
Kingston Centre is located 5 minutes drive away which has a array of shops and restaurants including a large Tesco Supermarket, Costa, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Nando’s and a lot more!
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
🌟 Perfect for Contractors, Groups & Families 🌟
A newly refurbished, cosy and spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house with a private garden and driveway which can sleep up to 8 guests.
Located just off junction 14 of the M1, it is perfectly located and only short drive to Milton Keynes City Centre, Train Station, Gulliver's Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape and MK Business Hub!
🛌 Each bedroom has a comfortable zip link bed which is configured as 2 single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king size bed upon request
🛋 The living room has 2 sofa beds for additional guests and can be set up with bedding upon request.
✅ 24/7 Self Check In
✅ Pool table (free to use!)
✅ Private garden
✅ Free Parking
✅ 55’’ Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Free super-fast wifi
✅ Study desk and chair - perfect for those working from home!
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dishwasher
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate and high chair can be provided upon request
✅ Local centre located 2 minutes drive / 10 minutes walk away which has a Co-Op supermarket, fish and chips shop, hair dresser and a laundrette!
📩 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month 📩
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.