Hornbeam House in Milton Keynes
The house is located in a calm residential neighbourhood.
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
The house is conveniently located being only a short drive to Milton Keynes and Newport Pagnell. Points of interest such as Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Centre:MK Shopping Centre and Xscape are all within a short drive away too!
There is a convenience store (One Stop) located only 3 minutes walk away and a large Lidl supermarket, 5 minutes walk away.
🛌 Bedroom 3 has a comfortable double bed
🛋 The living room has two sofa beds for additional guests which can be set up with bedding upon request.
🏡 Key Highlights:
✅ 24/7 Self Check-In
✅ Free Parking
✅ Private garden
✅ Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Free super-fast wifi
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dryer
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate and high chair can be provided upon request
🌟 Check out our profile to see our 5* reviews! 🌟
📩 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month! 📩
Guest access: You will have sole access to the entire property during your stay
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.