Kirkwood Apartment MK
Kirkwood by Stay Shoal in Milton Keynes is located a short drive from the centre of the City.
During your stay you will get to experience what Milton Keynes has to offer with an array of bars and restaurants to choose from along with many attractions that will keep you busy during your stay.
So whether you’re visiting for shopping, socialising or business, you’ll find what you need just a short distance from the apartment.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Secure locks on entry doors
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
Kirkwood by Stay Shoal is a spacious, self-contained apartment in Milton Keynes. With our guests experience at the forefront of our minds we have created warm, relaxing and inspiring spaces for our guests to unwind in.
One Car Parking Space
Relaxing Living Areas
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Stunning Relaxing Bedroom (One Double & One Sofa Bed)
Spacious and Immaculate Bathroom with Complimentary Toiletries
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Flat Screen TV with Freeview and Netflix
Tea and Coffee Refreshment Dock
What our guests say about us:
"Customer service and communication were both excellent. The apartment was spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated. and had everything we needed, including salt & pepper which was a lovely touch. Bed and sofa both very comfortable. Ideally located for pubs and restaurants (sadly mostly closed currently due to Covid) and the private underground parking included in the price is a big advantage over local hotels. Overall an excellent stay and we will happily use again when we are in the area."
Richard - Google Review.
Popular points of interest near the apartment include The Centre MK, MK Dons, Xscape, Central Train Station, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes County Court and Milton Keynes Magistrates Court.
The nearest airport is London Luton Airport.
COVID-19 Stay Safe Notice;
All of our apartments have a professional deep clean between stays and we are also taking extra precautions to ensure our guests feel safe during these difficult times by carrying out the following;
-Removing bed throws and show blankets from the property
-Paying extra attention to 'high-touch' areas such as door handles, light switches and remotes
-Locking the room off once the cleaners have finished their service (maintenance work will be carried out prior to this)
-Airing the property out once the previous guests have left.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.