Located just off junction 14 of the M1, it is perfectly located and a short drive to Milton Keynes City Centre, Train Station, Gulliver's Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape, and MK Business Hub!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|150 Newport House||£113.00||£113.00||£113.00||£113.00||£113.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton Airport 22miles
- Heathrow Airport 55 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Train Station 5.2 miles
- Bletchley Train Station 6 miles
- Milton Keynes Coach Station 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
Perfect for Contractors, Groups & Families!
Large, spacious, and cozy 4 bedroom house with private garden which can sleep up to 12 guests. Bedroom 1 to 3: has zip link beds which can either be kept separate as 2 singles or zipped together to form a king-size bed. If you would like the beds to be zipped together, please kindly let us know prior to your arrival. Bedroom 4 has a comfortable double bed. There are also another 2 sofa beds on the property, all supplied with a thick and comfortable goose and down mattress topper.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.