OXLEY PARK APARTMENT MK
The house is located in a calm residential area and has great access to M1, A421, and Milton Keynes city centre which is only 10 minutes drive away!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£225||£200||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
The house is conveniently located being only a short drive to many points of interest including Milton Keynes City Centre, Train Station, Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape, and MK Business Hub!
Westcroft Retail Park home to Morrisons and Aldi supermarket, KFC, McDonalds and The Nut and Squirrel Pub is only a 3 minutes drive away too!
🛌 Bedroom 3 has a comfortable double bed
🛋 The living room has two sofa beds for additional guests which can be set up upon request.
🏡 Key Highlights:
✅ 24/7 Self Check-In
✅ Private garden
✅ Free Parking
✅ Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Free super-fast wifi
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dishwasher
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot, baby gate and high chair can be provided upon request
🌟 Check out our profile to see our 5* reviews! 🌟
📩 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month! 📩
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.