Located just off junction 14 of the M1, it is perfectly located and a short drive from Milton Keynes City Centre, Train Station, Gulliver's Theme Park, Bletchley Park, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape and MK Business Hub.
Lidl supermarket, Sainsbury Local, Costa Coffee are all located 6 mins walk away.
- Luton Airport 23.3 miles
- Heathrow Airport 52.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Station 4.7 miles
- Bletchley Station 6 miles
- Milton Keynes Coach Station 0.7 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Private patio
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This is a cosy 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house with a private garden and driveway.
Sleeping up to 8 guests, it has so many amenities including Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and even a pool table. Bedroom 1 and 2 has a comfortable zip link bed in each room which is configured as 2 single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a king-size bed upon request. Meanwhile, Bedroom 3 has a double bed.
The living room has 2 sofa beds for additional guests and is supplied with a thick mattress topper for additional comfort. Additional linen and towels will also be provided too.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.