Theatre District Apartment in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes is one of the New Towns that's on the rise and is now very popular with leisure and business travellers.
Ideal for business travellers or those relocating, these apartments provide hotel style levels of accommodation, flexibility, service and convenience, while in additional offering much more space and greater privacy and freedom. With shopping attractions and local highlights like Bletchley Park, this is one stay that any traveller can enjoy.
Milton Keynes Central is the nearest train station to the apartments and will connect you to London with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£150||£125||£100||£95||£85|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£175||£150||£130||£120||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 22.3miles
- Birmingham 55.6 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 1.2 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Vibrant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Milton Keynes are the right mix of comfort and convenience.
Amenities within the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, open plan lounge/diner, large balcony, cosy furniture, comfy double bedrooms, sleek family bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. In short, this is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Milton Keynes.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.