Furnished Apartments in Saint Martin
Saint Martin Serviced Apartments for Rent
Located in the Caribbean Sea, Saint Martin is a territory of both Dutch and French. Saint Martin is home to beautiful beaches and youth attractions. Furnished apartments in Saint Martin make your stay worthwhile with beautiful coastal beaches. As a result, it has become a popular attraction for youth and leisure travelers. Perfect for anyone who values proximity to coastal spaces and shops, and restaurants. At the very least, it provides residents with the option of living near bustling areas during the day. While you can also retreat to quieter settings at night.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Saint Martin:
Each of our serviced apartments in Saint Martin is equipped with a pool of amenities. Travel to the most fascinating spots from access to our quality apartments. Binge-watch your shows on the flat-screen TV while accessing the free Wi-Fi. Come to rest in a cozy environment with an air-conditioned environment. Or on your central heating system at your convenience. You can also cook for yourself to avoid the high cost of eating outside.
Where to Stay in Saint Martin
The area of the island is not massive, however, it has certain spots that are ideal for all travelers. Our furnished apartments are an attraction for stay preferences across Saint Martin. Explore all types of furnished apartments in Montreal at your preferred location. Keep an eye on stays that value leisure at its best. A guest may be able to see the beach from their window if they're lucky. There are additional neighborhoods like Loterie Farm, Maho Beach, and Topper’s Rhum. Other than this, there are several attractions that are close to various apartments. It's not surprising that our furnished apartments in Saint Martin are common here.
Distance From City Center
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Montreal
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Saint Martin Montreal with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
Some of the apartment buildings in Saint Martin Montreal will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Saint Martin Montreal.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Saint Martin
The area of Saint Martin is interesting and so does its history and tourism. The island has been consistently recognized as one of the best Caribbean destinations. Apart from this, it stands firm in the best 20 tourist attractions across the world.
A few facts about Saint Martin are:
- The total land area of Saint Martin is 34 square miles. In terms of land area, the French Republic handles 20 sq miles, whereas the Dutch Kingdom is in charge of 13 sq miles. The Dutch capital is Philipsburg, while the French capital is Marigot.
- The Caribbean Island was named on Saint Martin of Tours by Christopher Columbus. Scholars belive he sailed on his second voyage of discovery when he found the island.
- Saint Martin has most beaches than any other island because of its small size. Every type of beachgoer can find their ideal spot, from the bustling to the secluded. These beaches are internationally renowned and give soul-winning experiences. People who would prefer to live on deserted islands, with or without a pub, also have a chance.
- Since the treaty of Concordia in 1648, trade between the Dutch and French banks was viable. Numerous European nations coexisted peacefully on this stunning island for centuries. This was the time before the formation of the European Union.
- Sargassum weed is commonly found along the southern (Dutch) coast. But, is uncommon along the northern (French) shore.
Weather in Saint Martin
The island has a seasonable dry environment from January to April. While it has a rainy season from August to December. Temperatures are consistent throughout the year since the wind blows from the northeast. St. Martin is best visited in May and June, or towards the end of November and in the middle of December. All year long, the island has pleasant weather. Yet, these are the months when precipitation is the least common. Many hotels close during the summer and early fall. It is because the hurricane season is unpredictable thus, making the seasons unfavorable. With so much to excite you about your visit this excellent part of Montreal, you have a lot to look forward to. On this trip, allow us to make you experience a whole other side of travel accommodation.