Beautiful 3 bedroom property located in Newarthill, Motherwell.
Guests will find this 2 story house is in a prime location for access to the central belt; with Glasgow city centre a 25 minute drive, the M74 15 minutes, and the famous Loch lomond a mere hours drive from door to door.
This apartment is perfect for professionals visiting for business purposes or for families who are looking for comfortable and welcome environment where they can relax in their own privacy.
- Glasgow 14 miles
- Stepps 3 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This charming semi detatched house is split over 2 floors and located in the village of Newarthill, Motherwell. There are 3 bedrooms, one double, one twin bed, and a single bedroom, all decorated to a high standard. All linens and towels will be provided.
There is a separate well-equipped kitchen available for guest use, as well as a reasonable sized bathroom that offers all of the essentials, including an electric shower.
There is also a large cozy living room with a fitted flat screen TV and a wide selection of TV channels and entertainment to choose from. Access to WiFi is complimentary, perfect for planning the next day's adventures! Everything you need to relax after a long day of work or play.
Guests will be able to enjoy a home away from home experience during their stay with us and we're always on hand to help where we can.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.