Serviced Apartments Powai
Top Furnished Apartments in Powai
Powai is a posh residential locality along the banks of the pristine Powai Lake, bordered by the Vikhroli Parksite Hills, Chandivali, L.B.S Marg and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The JVLR passes through the locality, leading to sizable demand for serviced apartments in Powai on account of its strategic location.
The area is well-connected to Bandra Kurla Complex, MIDC Commercial Belt, Powai, and the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC). By staying in Powai, your commuting time to central Mumbai will be manageable due to access to access all public transportation options like bus, train, and cabs with ease.
Our Best Serviced Apartments in Powai for Travelers
Each serviced apartment in Powai contains a welcoming living space replete with a home entertainment system, a spacious, modern kitchen, a peaceful bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom that contains both bathing and showering facilities. Further, a stay with thesqua.re in Powai, Mumbai, provides guests with access to complimentary Wi-Fi, access to a gym, a parking space and a regular cleaning service.
Where to Stay in Powai
Hiranandani Gardens is one of the best residential communities in Powai which is also home to numerous retail, recreational and commercial establishments. Most people prefer staying here while nearby localities include Ghatkopar, Kanjurmarg and Vikhroli among others. Explore serviced apartments in Mumbai to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-7 of 7 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Mumbai
Some of the apartment buildings in Powai Mumbai will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Powai Mumbai.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Powai
Powai is a premier locality in Mumbai that is famous for its beautiful Powai Lake and for its position as a major business and technology hub of the city. Here are some more interesting facts about Powai:
- The IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Bombay, was founded here in 1958 and is the second oldest IIT campus in the country. The National Institute of Industrial Engineering was set up in 1963 at Powai as well. Bombay Scottish School has a campus here.
- Powai is a major startup hub in Mumbai and leading startups that have been incubated here include Housing, Toppr, Logic Roots, JustRide, Bewakoof, HolaChef and many more.
- Powai has witnessing the filming of several movies including Slumdog Millionaire, Ghajini and others.
- Hiranandani Gardens is a major landmark here with some of suburban Mumbai’s tallest residential structures and neoclassical styles of architecture.
- Powai gets its name from Hindu deity Padmavati who had a dedicated temple in the village that existed previously in the area.
- Post the owner’s death, the current Powai area was leased out to Framji Kavasji, a Parsi merchant. Powai Lake was built by authorities in the 1890s.
- Freedom fighters Chandrabhan Sharma and Ram Nath Grover came to Mumbai in 1943 and leased and ultimately purchased Powai Estate from then-owner Sir Yusuf.
- Sharma was inspired by the visit of the Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru to the area and gave land for free to build an IIT. Soren Kristian Toubro, a young Denmark engineer, got a big contract in Mumbai. Major land tracts were leased to him by Sharma for establishing the modern-day Larsen & Toubro.
Weather in Powai
The wet season in Powai is windy, overcast and humid while the dry season is humid and majorly clear. It remains hot throughout the year although temperatures usually vary between 66 and 92 degrees Fahrenheit. Minimum and maximum temperatures stand at 60 and 97 degrees Fahrenheit respectively. The best time to visit Powai for good weather is between late January and mid April. Travelers can also visit between mid November and early January for enjoying outdoor activities.
Getting Around in Powai
The Jogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road, one of the city's busiest thoroughfares linking the western and eastern suburbs, passes through the district of Powai, connecting this suburban district to central Mumbai. Located five miles away, Powai is in proximity to Mumbai’s only airport, making the district ideal for international travellers.
The Vikhroli and Kanjur Marg railway stations are located in Powai and are located on the Central line. Several bus services also run directly through to central Mumbai.