Street 6 Muscat Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located in the modern community of Al Mouj, Muscat, and encompassing over six kilometers of stunning coastline, with luxury beach nearby.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||OMR60||OMR60||OMR60||OMR60|
|2 Bedrooms Villa||N/A||OMR90||OMR90||OMR90||OMR90|
|Two Bedroom Apartments||N/A||OMR75||OMR75||OMR75||OMR75|
|3 Bedrooms Duplex Villa||N/A||OMR100||OMR100||OMR100||OMR100|
|3 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||OMR80||OMR80||OMR80||OMR80|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Muscat International Airport 6.1miles
- AlMuwada Roundabout 6 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
The apartment is having comfortable , state-of-the-art facilities, with restaurants near it.
The building has Two swimming pools and a kids pool, a kids club and a tennis court along with various outdoor and water sport activities will ensure to spend an exciting and adventurous time.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.