Aoi Serviced Apartments
Nagoya is the capital of Japan’s Aichi Prefecture and is a manufacturing and shipping hub in central Honshu.
Near to the apartments are a book store, post office, bank, convenient stores, cafes, restaurants, grocery shops, and a TV tower. There are several department stores as well as brand shops which makes the location of the apartment very attractive for those who like shopping and eating outside as well as hanging out with friends in both Western and Japanese style bars and pubs.
People who come to Nagoya on a business trip and stay here don't need to worry about the transportation as the Sakae area is connected to Meijo and Higashiyama subway lines.
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 26.5miles
- Shinsakaemachi Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Elegant and contemporary, these apartments bring one of the most exquisite cities of Japan to life.
These 1 bedroom apartments are equipped with 2 burner gas stoves and kitchen utensils which makes them very convenient for a single user who prefers cooking meals to going out. The apartments look fresh and fancy and are also equipped with a TV intercom, washing machine, rice cooker, a vacuum cleaner and, of course, a Wi-Fi connection which is inevitable for daily life.
The bathroom is equipped with warmer, cooler as well as a laundry dryer system, which makes it possible to dry clothes during cold and rainy seasons.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.