Nagoya is the capital of Japan’s Aichi Prefecture and is a manufacturing and shipping hub in central Honshu.
Many of Nagoya’s famous sightseeing spots are within easy reach via Nagoya’s fast, efficient and extensive subway network, including Noritake Gardens/Craft Centre/Gift Shop/Museum, Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Tokugawa Art Museum, Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium, the Sakae Shopping area District, and much more.
From Nagoya station, it takes only 30 minutes to get to Nagoya’s Chubu Centrair International Airport via the Meitetsu Limited Express train (beside Nagoya Station).
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 49 km
- Nagoya Station 0.65 km
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within approximately 8 minutes walk from Nagoya Station, these apartments are designed to suit all guests. Whether you are here for business or leisure, its proximity to the train station makes it convenient to travel to other parts of the city.
The cosy living spaces feature TV, sofa and coffee table whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. Meanwhile, the bedrooms contain linen sets, iron and ironing board etc for your comfort and convenience.
Additionally, each apartment offers complimentary Wi-Fi, washing machine in-apartment, a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board which makes long stays very easy.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.