Nagoya is the capital of Japan’s Aichi Prefecture and is a manufacturing and shipping hub in central Honshu.
Many of Nagoya’s famous sightseeing spots are within easy reach via Nagoya’s fast, efficient and extensive subway network, including Noritake Gardens/Craft Centre/Gift Shop/Museum, Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Tokugawa Art Museum, Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium, the Sakae Shopping area District, and much more.
From Nagoya station, it takes only 30 minutes to get to Nagoya’s Chubu Centrair International Airport via the Meitetsu Limited Express train (beside Nagoya Station).
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 29miles
- Nagoya Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Located within approximately 8 minutes walk from Nagoya Station, these quaint apartments are designed to suit all guests.
The cosy living spaces feature TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. Meanwhile, the bedrooms contain linen sets, iron and ironing board etc for your comfort and convenience.
Additionally, each apartment offers complimentary Wi-Fi so you can stay in touch with those you love.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.