Kolobot Drive Apartments
Nairobi is the capital of Kenya, one of the many great jewels in Africa that are more than worth a trip.
The apartments are in an excellent location, very quiet and close to the City Centre of Nairobi. The Museum Hill Centre and Nairobi National Museum are about a kilometre from the apartment, making it a prime choice for those that love a bit of history and culture on their trip.
You’ll be able to get around the city via the bus and walking.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||$200||$200||$120||$100|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||$250||$250||$150||$120|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||$300||$300||$200||$150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport 11.5miles
- Kileleshwa Bus Stop 2.0 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Stylish and sleek, these serviced apartments in Nairobi are perfect for both business and leisure.
A stay at these apartments will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities. The apartments have a bright, airy and elegantdécor, chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. They come equipped with a swimming pool, fitness centre, business centre (additional charge), a fully equipped kitchen and much more. Perfect for travellers to Kenya’s capital.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.