Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn Short Term Rentals
Are you looking for a comfortable and convenient place to stay in Brooklyn? Look no further than our furnished apartments! Our furnished apartments in Brooklyn are equipped with everything you need to feel right at home, including comfortable furniture, a fully-stocked kitchen, and all the necessary household items.
Brooklyn is known for its vibrant neighborhoods and cultural diversity. With the influx of large numbers of visitors each year, Brooklyn short term rentals are slowly gaining popularity. Mostly, because our short term rentals are a convenient option for travelers because they offer more space and privacy than a hotel room. They also often come equipped with a kitchen, which can save money on meals. In other instances, are much more economical than traditional hotel expenses.
Ourshort term rentals in Brooklyn can provide easy access to popular tourist destinations and is well connected to public transport services in the city.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn include:
Key Perks of Brooklyn Short Term Rentals
The short term rentals in Brooklyn allow for more flexibility in terms of the length of your stay, as well as the option to move to a different location if your needs or circumstances change. Additionally, renting a short-term requires no long-term commitment.
Our furnished apartments in Brooklyn for short-term rentals are ideal for business travelers who need to stay in a location for a short period of time and want to avoid the hassle of setting up a temporary residence. It is always better to rent than buy because if you're unsure of how long you'll be staying in a particular area, buying an apartment can be a hassle.
Why You Should Opt for Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Furnished apartments in Brooklyn have all the required household goods and furnishings, so you won't have to bother about transporting and arranging your own. This might be very helpful for visitors who are only in Brooklyn temporarily. If you're just staying in Brooklyn temporarily, renting a furnished apartment may be more affordable than purchasing or renting furnishings. You may save time and energy by renting a serviced apartment since you won't have to bother about assembling and disassembling your own furniture.
Where to Stay in Brooklyn
Here are some popular neighborhoods in Brooklyn that offer serviced apartments:
- Downtown Brooklyn offers a variety of serviced apartments, with easy access to transportation, shopping, dini,ng and entertainment.
- Boerum Hill is a historic neighborhood with a variety of serviced apartments and close proximity to Brooklyn's best restaurants, shop,ping and cultural attractions.
- Fort Greene is a neighborhood with a strong cultural and artistic presence, offering serviced apartments close to the Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Brooklyn Flea.
- Brooklyn Heights is a historic neighborhood with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and serviced apartments with easy access to the Brooklyn Promenade.
- Williamsburg is known for its hipster vibe, stylish boutiques, and artistic community, with a range of serviced apartments to choose from.
- Park Slope is a family-friendly neighborhood with tree-lined streets and a strong sense of community.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-7 of 7 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 9 furnished apartments in Brooklyn with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked.
Prices start from £146 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price.
Some of the apartment buildings in Brooklyn will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Brooklyn.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Brooklyn
There are a ton of interesting facts about Brooklyn as it is steeped in History. Its diversity and prominent urban population make it a fascinating place. The list of facts can be endless.
Here are the top 10 interesting facts about Brooklyn:
- Brooklyn was once an independent city before consolidating with New York City in 1898.
- Brooklyn is the most populous borough of New York City and the second largest in terms of land area.
- The Brooklyn Bridge, connecting Brooklyn to Manhattan, was the first steel-wire suspension bridge and took 14 years to build.
- Brooklyn is home to Coney Island, known for its famous amusement park, Nathan's hot dog stand, and the annual hot dog-eating contest.
- The Brooklyn Museum is one of the largest art museums in the country and is home to over 1.5 million works of art.
- Brooklyn is known for its diverse cultural mix, including a large Caribbean and Hasidic Jewish population.
- The Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team was once based in Brooklyn before moving to Los Angeles in 1958.
- The neighborhood of Greenpoint is said to be the birthplace of the homemade American Christmas tree ornament.
- The Brooklyn Navy Yard was once one of the largest shipbuilding facilities in the country and now serves as a hub for innovation and sustainable development.
- Brooklyn's Park Slope is known for its picturesque brownstones, family-friendly atmosphere, and progressive values.
Weather in Brooklyn
The weather in Brooklyn, New York is classified as a humid subtropical climate. During the summer months, temperatures average in the mid-70s to mid-80s °F (23-29°C), while winters tend to be cold, with temperatures averaging in the mid-30s to low 40s °F (1-4°C). The area experiences precipitation throughout the year, with the wettest months being from September to November, and the driest months being from February to April.