Furnished Apartments Near Hospital for Special Surgery, NYC
Top Apartments Near Hospital for Special Surgery in New York
When doctors, patients, visitors and medical students need to be near to Hospital for Special Surgery New York, we have a range of furnished apartments that can meet their needs so they can leave work behind and recover or relax in the heart of our deluxe apartments. With them being ideally situated by the hospital as well as attractions, restaurants and shopping malls, they can have the best aspects of the NYC experience to go along with their stay. Recovering, studying or working, they are the top places to call home after an eventful day.
Our award-winning portfolio offers plenty of choices when it comes to accommodation near the hospital. All apartments are uniquely furnished for all guests who need medical accommodation and they put them right in the heart of the city. No matter what they want or need from their apartment, it will more than likely be the ideal companion for the length of stay. They can enter their apartment and unwind immediately.
Our top serviced apartments near Hospital for Special Surgery New York are the ones listed below:
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 8 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 8 serviced apartments in Hospital For Special Surgery New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
Some of the apartment buildings in Hospital For Special Surgery New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Hospital For Special Surgery New-York.
Serviced apartments in Hospital For Special Surgery New-York have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facilities in Our Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation
At TheSqua.re. we ensure that each one of our apartments is tailored to the needs of all guests. Naturally, when booking medical accommodation, guests will require a suitable space to recover, unwind, or, if they’re a medical student, to study. Despite these contrasting differences, our serviced apartments in New York can function for all these requirements. All guests will find the fully equipped kitchen to be perfect for simple and healthy and homemade meals, the free Wi-Fi ideal for connecting to others back home, the warm interiors to be a good contrast from the drab hospital interiors, the sleeping quarters to be cozy enough for convalescence and sleep and the living room to be a good companion for study and relaxation. In short, nothing will be out of hand here.
Plus, some buildings may have access to other facilities like a gym, spa or sauna. While patients recovering from surgery may not find these things to be right for them, students, doctors and visitors may well want them as another distraction from their day. Not all apartments will have such things, but these attributes will be beneficial to those that need them.
Types of Accommodation Near Hospital for Special Surgery New York
There are many apartment types within our portfolio that will make the medical trip simple from start to finish. We know that patients may want their families to come with them for their vital operation and will need more space, doctors may want their operation teams living together if they’re from outside New York, and medical students may want a space on their own to study or may want other students to live with them so they can have company and companionship throughout the tough trials ahead. Either way, we have a range of living spaces that can satisfy everyone that wants an apartment close to the hospital:
These are the types of accommodation near Hospital for Special Surgery New York that we have available:
- Studio - These are the smaller, but open-plan apartments that single travelers need when they want everything that has its own place. Ideal for patients, doctors and medical students.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - When guests don’t want an open-plan space, this is what they choose instead. All the usual amenities are here, and every patient, visitor, doctor and student can be happy with what they offer for short and long term stays in the city of New York.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - Surgical teams, patients and their families, and groups of students will want to stay in these apartments as they provide the extra space and convenience that they’re after. More bedrooms and facilities ensure bigger groups can be left happy when they arrive after a long day at the hospital.
Attractions Near Our Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation
Going on a tour of exploration may not always be an option for some patients with long term recoveries, but for most doctors, patient visitors and students, a change of scenery is always good especially when long shifts or tough days are in the mix. And when doctors and students have days off, they can head to some of the top landmarks, sights and places to visit in New York and have some fun. Whether it’s the usual attractions or the hidden treasures that aren’t usually in the New York City guides, there is much for everyone to experience. With the Upper East Side having top landmarks in its streets, and the hospital being situated right inside its walls, there are many things to enjoy. Plus, our apartments are close to the attractions too so days out will be super simple.
These are the top attractions near our Hospital for Special Surgery New York accommodation:
- Central Park - This is the go-to green space of the whole city and it’s not hard to see why. With so much greenery and winding paths to explore, as well as other attractions hidden within, it’s a great day out for all, and can even be a calming space after long shifts in the hospital.
- Central Park Zoo - The animal kingdom is here to explore in all its infinite diversity. From the usual favorites to ones that are rare and have the most unique of character traits, this is a top spot for those that love a bit of nature.
- Rockefeller Center - A huge complex, complete with an observation deck on top, this attraction can be enjoyed by anyone who loves a good view or who adores architectural achievements.
- Times Square - The most New York spot to head to, the assault of noise and screeching is what the city is renowned for and this place is where it gets especially noisy. New York wouldn’t be the same without it.
- Broadway Theater District - Full of plays with stories that will make audiences laugh, cry dance in the aisles, this is where a good evening can be spent with some of the biggest stars on the stage and some of the brightest and darkest themes of our times.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Hordes of artworks can be found here that show off the unique talents of artists through history. Not just limited to paintings, the gallery shows an array of mediums used to dissect the human soul.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - Another gallery worth seeing in the area, it holds a unique collection of modern art that is more than worth indulging in and admiring whenever there’s an opportunity.
Restaurants Near Our Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation
Sometimes patients, doctors, visitors and medical students want a change from the drab hospital food that gets served there on a daily basis. They want global cuisines with flavor and texture every now and again when they want to celebrate or fancy something different. Thankfully, the neighborhood that surrounds the hospital is full of restaurants and other foodie establishments so everyone can find something to satisfy their cravings. It is worth noting that there are some fairly expensive restaurants in the area and they may be out of the price range for a fair few people. However, those that can afford them should check them out. Also, our furnished apartments are in a good range from the restaurants so guests will not have to travel that far.
The top restaurants that are near our Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation include:
- Flora Bar - Looked upon as one of the best restaurants on the Upper East Side, the menu is one of supreme tastes, and while it may not be cheap, it is more than worth indulging in when the budget is there.
- Daniel - One of the many fine dining establishments in the area, it has a simply divine menu that is worth every cent. Doctors etc can bring friends and family here when they want a real treat.
- Sandros - Those that love their Italian foods will find this establishment to be right up their street. It has all the favorites that they love as well as a few twists that make it highly recommended.
- Sushi of Gari - A sushi restaurant that serves up luxurious dishes, this is a top spot for all the eager sushi lovers in the city. It has a reputation that’s difficult to match and it has a great atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.
- Angkor Cambodian Bistro - This Cambodian restaurant is one of those rare and hidden establishments that packs flavor and texture into every bite. Its eclectic menu ensures that new tasters of the cuisine can savor bites from all of the best parts.
- Uva - A simple yet classy joint, it is more than affordable for those that may not have a big budget but want to dine somewhere top-notch.
- JoJo - French cuisine can be savored in all its forms at this top restaurant. Great for a classy night out after long shifts or a break from hospital food, it’s a must-visit spot.
Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation for Patients
Awaiting surgery or recovering from a long operation can be tough on anyone’s disposition, however, our apartments are here to provide the homely and warm space that can put nerves at rest and be the homely spot to heal and get back to ordinary days. They are fully furnished so that the usual tasks of home cooking, watching TV, streaming content, long lie-ins and evening drinks with the sunset and moonlight can take place with no hassle at all. Then there are the central locations to top attractions in the city that can uplift the spirits of any recovering patient. We know what they need from their accommodation and location, and we make it happen.
Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation for Medical Students
Studying is always a pain, and becoming a medical professional is a journey of many years of tough situations. While the process may be long and drawn out, we make sure that our serviced apartments are the second home that students can return to for their studies and to live their lives like any modern person would. Not only will the free Wi-Fi assist with their studies, but the other amenities inside will make them feel right at home straight away. They can cook with friends, watch a late-night comedy talk show on the TV, curl up with a book in bed or have a long soak in the bathroom to get the tensions of the long shift out of their system.
Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation for Doctors
Sometimes the top medical professionals in the world need to come to New York to perform radical surgeries, or operational teams need to perform a long surgery over a few days. Whatever the needs of the doctors and surgeons, our apartments are well-located by the hospital for ease of access and are fully equipped so they can have a home to return to that takes their minds off the long haul of the day. No matter if it’s a team or a single medical expert, the range of amenities and extra services that are available will be more than appropriate for the guests to feel comfortable in their serviced and bespoke apartment by Hospital for Special Surgery New York.
Transportation Near Our Hospital for Special Surgery New York Accommodation
Getting from A to B in New York is simpler than most would think. The subway is one of the most remarkable feats of public transportation engineering and keeps everyone in NYC connected. While our serviced apartments are close to Hospital for Special Surgery New York, our guests may want a change from the medical center every now and again. When that happens, they can simply jump on the subway and go to one of the many top spots in the city that is a part of the cultural scene. So, not only is the hospital in close proximity but so are the subway stations.
These are the subway stations that are near our Hospital for Special Surgery New York accommodation:
- 5 Avenue
- Lexington Av-63 Street
- 68 St / Lexington Av
- 72 Street
- 77 Street
- 86th St
- 96 Street