Furnished Apartments in Lower East Side
Lower East Side Serviced Apartments for Rent
The Lower East Side is one of the prominent neighborhoods in Manhattan and houses some of its most popular dining, nightlife, and entertainment destinations. The locality also ensures great access to the Financial District and other business hubs in New York. There are several furnished apartments in the Lower East Side available for both business and leisure travelers.. These apartments offer top-notch amenities and facilities which make life more comfortable during your stay in the city. They also come in several avatars for tourists, including units which are more suitable for smaller groups and those which suit the needs of bigger groups as well. At the same time, there are apartments suitable for both long and short term stays.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Lower East Side include:
Our serviced apartments in the Lower East Side come with several amenities and facilities for residents. These include everything from Wi-Fi and televisions to fully-equipped kitchens, appliances, security features, and a lot more. They ensure greater comfort and convenience for visitors above everything else. You will naturally enjoy the sheer flexibility offered by these NYC short term rentals in comparison to regular hospitality units in the city.
Where to Stay in Lower East Side
You will find several furnished apartments in the Lower East Side across prime locations. Some of them include the East Village, Bowery, NoLIta, Little Italy, Chinatown, Alphabet City, and the areas bordering the East River from the Canal Street and Manhattan Bridge till the 14th Street. These are localities where travelers prefer finding serviced apartments in the Lower East Side. There are many options available throughout the area, which make it easy to find quality accomodation at reasonable prices.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 16 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 16 serviced apartments in Lower East Side New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
Some of the apartment buildings in Lower East Side New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Lower East Side New-York.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Lower East Side
The Lower East Side is one of the most prominent locations in New York City. It is also located near the major business hubs of the city along with its biggest landmarks.
Here are some interesting facts about Lower East Side:
- The Lower East Side was originally a couple of estates, back in the 1750s. It was a tract of two massive farmlands under the ownership of Henry Rutgers and James de Lancey.
- The very first public bathhouse came up in 1852 at Mott Street and more followed throughout the Lower East Side. The bathhouse at Allen Street was discontinued for public usage after the year 1975. Yet, it is the Church of Grace of Fujianese today.
- The oldest house in Manhattan was situated at the end of Cherry Street, developed in 1760 and may have accommodated George Washington’s officers at the time of the Revolution. It was demolished in 1936.
- The St. Patrick’s Day Parade once used to go through the Lower East Side.
- The first housing project in the city, namely Vladeck Houses, was launched in the Lower East Side, back in the 1930s.
- The Lower East Side is home to the sole Troll Museum in the city, run by Reverend Jen, and showcasing 400+ vibrant troll dolls.
- The Lower East Side has been a major industrial and garment production hub from the 19th century onwards.
- The borders are widely disputed by local residents. The official start of the locality is from East Houston Street while some consider a major chunk of the East Village to be within the locality.
Weather in Lower East Side
The summers in the Lower East Side are humid, warm, and wet while the winters are windy, snowy, and chilly. Temperatures usually hover between 14 and 92 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year. The best time to visit is usually between mid-June and early-July or from early-August to late-September. The weather usually stays soothing during these periods.