Furnished Apartments in Manhattan
Manhattan Short Term Rentals
Manhattan is a heavily-populated area of New York. It is a metropolitan area and is also the administrative and economic center. It is a unique and diverse borough visited by thousands of people. It is popular as The City and is synonymous with New York. The region is the smallest with regard to a geographical area. The City is home to many top museums and tourist attractions. There are many iconic landmarks and famous streets. Most travellers spend their entire vacation here as it has so much to offer. Nowadays, people prefer spending their vacations in serviced apartments. The furnished apartments in Manhattan offer a modern urban style. Modern living is a great travel accommodation option. They are both convenient and hassle-free. They are the best available options for solo business travellers, friends, and families. They are also ideal for couples, and single people. The furnished apartments in Manhattan are compact yet well-equipped.
Our Best Short Term Rentals in Manhattan
The short term rentals in Manhattan cover the city. Travelers might find it difficult to find the right pick. There is thus a wide range of apartments available. You can find 2 BHK, 3 BHK or more for your leisure or business-specific trip. The price of the stay depends on the type of apartment, the location and the facilities. The furnished apartments in Manhattan are available for both long and short term.
Some of the top serviced apartments in Manhattan are:
- Murray Hill Tower Furnished Apartments
- River Court Furnished Apartments
- Columbus Circle Serviced Apartment
- West Street Apart
- 54th Street Apartment
- West 51st Street Suite
- 54th Street Apartment
- Hell's Kitchen Studio Apartment
- The Westport Furnished Apartment
- AKA Sutton Place Furnished Apartment
1 Month Accommodation in Manhattan
The short term rentals in Manhattan are one of the best accommodation alternatives. They are ideal for people travelling for a short period. The apartments available have well-furnished rooms and comfy beds. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, a clean and neat bathroom and spacious rooms. These apartments lie in prime locations of the city. They are a better and more affordable option than a typical hotel. The serviced apartments also have a homely vibe. This helps you relax and rejuvenate after a tiring day. The apartments are private and of premium quality.
Why Should You Book a Serviced Apartment in Manhattan?
The short term rentals are a classic travel option for leisure and business. They have an open design with necessary modern amenities as well. These include flat-screen televisions, free Wi-Fi connections, and comfortable linen. The apartments give a luxurious experience to travellers. People who want to enjoy their vacations away from the crowds should choose them.
Facilities in Our Furnished Apartments in Manhattan
The furnished apartments in Manhattan lie near transport networks, restaurants, and landmarks. This makes commuting an easy task, especially for business groups. The apartments also offer 24-hour support. Wi-Fi connections enable travellers to stay in touch with everyone. Some extra facilities include a gymnasium and swimming pool. Travellers can find an apartment as per their budget and needs. Some big apartments come with more amenities and added facilities. These cost more than the average apartments. There are also many safety features available. These include door viewers, fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 108 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 158 furnished apartments in Manhattan with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked.
Prices start from £119 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price.
Yes. One of the greatest advantages of furnished apartments is the kitchen facilities. Microwaves and ovens allow you to cook what you want.
The various amenities that the serviced apartments in Manhattan offer are car parking, central heating, a lift, an onsite restaurant, a rooftop terrace, a private garden, television, a steam room, Wi-Fi, etc.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Manhattan
Manhattan is often mistaken by tourists as New York, however, the fact is that it is one of the five boroughs of New York. The other four boroughs of NYC are the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the administrative center of New York and also the most populated, wealthiest, and prosperous part of NYC.
Here are a few facts about Manhattan:
- Manhattan is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. According to many researchers if the entire world’s population can live as densely as people do in Manhattan, then the entire world can fit in one country, maybe within New Zealand.
- It is believed that Manhattan’s Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s vault might be holding 25% of the world’s gold reserve.
- Native Americans sold the area for $24 which is $1050 is modern-day money, somewhere in the early 1600s.
- Central Park is one of the first landscaped public parks in the entire US when it was opened for the public in 1858.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan does not have any fixed entry fee. You can donate or pay whatever you wish to.
Cost of Living in Manhattan
Manhattan is one of the most expensive places in the world. The cost of living here is 148% higher (as per 2019 data)than the average cost of any major city in the United States. Consumer prices in NYC are 24% higher while restaurant prices are 28% higher than in other cities. It costs an average of $1,376 per square foot to buy a home in Manhattan which is the most expensive in the US.
Tips for Visiting Manhattan
If you’re planning to visit NYC during the winter months, make sure that you carry enough layers and huge coats as you might get snow. Also, being one of the expensive cities in the world, Manhattan could be really costly if you don’t plan well. Some places are free to visitors on specific days of the week, check those details to save some bucks.
Things to Do in Manhattan
If you are traveling to NYC for a vacation, there is a whole lot of fun waiting for you. You can just step out of our serviced apartments in Manhattan and take a look at the surrounding area, visit the nearby tourist spots or go for dinner with your loved ones. Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, Manhattan has plenty to offer.
1. What are the most popular things to do in Manhattan?
Manhattan is one of the most visited places in the world. There is so much to do in Manhattan that a few days' trips won't be enough.
Here are the top 10 attractions in Manhattan:
- Times Square
- The Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park
- American Museum of Natural History
- Rockefeller Plaza
- Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Guggenheim Museum
2. What are some free things to do near Manhattan?
There are many things that you can avail yourself of for free in Manhattan. Here are a few free things to do in Manhattan:
- Spending Friday evenings at the MoMA
- Watching outdoor movies at two major parks
- Going to the Chelsea Galleries
- Attend a cultural event at the New York Public Library
- Taking a tour of Central Park
- Walking through the crowds, taking in the city’s character
3. What are the most family-friendly things to do near Manhattan?
There are many family-friendly places in Manhattan. Some of them are:
- Picnic at Central Park
- Visit the Central Park Zoo
- Go indoor rock climbing
- Visit the observation deck at the Rockefeller Center
- Visit the American Museum of Natural History
Places to Visit in Manhattan
Located in the center of New York, Manhattan is one of the most visited boroughs of NYC. Most of the top tourist attractions, business, and corporate hubs of New York are located in Manhattan making it one of the most-picked places for stay. Our serviced apartments in Manhattan, New York are located close to multiple tourist attractions.
Some of these popular tourist attractions are:
- Times Square - Always bustling with tourists and locals, this place has a unique charm. Filled with shopping hubs, restaurants, and pubs, this place is best visited after dark once all the billboards are lit.
- Rockefeller Center - One of the popular tourist spots, this place was built by John D. Rockefeller. You can get a great view of the NYC Skyline from the observatory deck here. There are also lots of activities like movies, music, and shows here.
- Empire State Building - This Art Deco building was built in 1931. One of the most famous architectures of New York, this is famous for the observatory deck and the view of the city.
- Central Park - A great place away from the hustle-bustle of the city, you can spend some quality time here with your family. You can simply walk or jog or relax and watch some concerts here.
- American Museum of Natural History - This is a must-visit even if you are someone who doesn't like to visit and explore museums. The American Museum of Nature History is huge and showcases human history, marine life, and nature.
Places to Eat in Manhattan
Food always plays an important part while you travel, and what could be better than staying close to the happening places of Manhattan and enjoy pub hopping and some of the best dishes the city has to offer. There are thousands of options to choose from, be it exploring various cuisines or dine-in at a Michelin-star restaurant.
Here are some of the best restaurants to eat in Manhattan:
- Indian Accent
- Crown Shy
- Uncle Boon
Street Food in Manhattan
From exquisite dine-ins to carts selling affordable and delicious street food, Manhattan has it all.
Some of the popular street food options in Manhattan are listed below:
- King of Falafel & Shawarma - All the falafel that anyone can eat
- Milk Truck - Mac & cheese, turkey chili, and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Red Hook Lobster Pound food truck - Lobster rolls
- Lumpia Shack - Lumpia, crispy, Filipino-inspired spring rolls
- Dirty water dogs - Hot dogs, hot dogs, and more hot dogs
- Calexico - Mexican food
- Solber Pupusas - Salvadoran corn tortillas
- Bolivian Llama Party - Saltenas and Chola sliders
- Breakfast cart bagels - Many, many bagels with many, many toppings
Shopping in Manhattan
Shopping is equally important like food when you are traveling to a new place. Manhattan has most of the famous shopping hubs of NYC. The most popular one is 5th Avenue, where you can find luxury boutiques and big department stores. From Apple Store to Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, Gucci, H&M, Michael Kors, Prada, Victoria’s Secret, and Tiffany & Co, there is every brand store present in this area.
Transportation in Manhattan
All our furnished apartments are strategically located in important parts of Manhattan, be it the Financial District or Midtown. You can just step out and enjoy everything the city has to offer. Also, Manhattan is well connected with all parts of New York through Subway. You will find a subway station close to all our serviced apartments in Manhattan.
Here are some of the popular subway stations near our furnished apartments in Manhattan are:
- Grand Central
- Chambers Street
- Wall Street
- Houston Street
- Lexington Avenue
- Times Square
- 23rd Street
Apart from Subway, there are taxis, buses, and ferries available to commute in and around Manhattan. While taxis are an expensive option, you can definitely opt for buses to travel here.
Weather in Manhattan
Summers are pretty hot in New York with an average temperature around 27° and winter can be very cold, with temperatures frequently reaching below zero Celsius. Though you can travel to NYC anytime around the year, the Spring and Autumn seasons are the best as the temperature stays around average 7° and 12° respectively. If you are traveling in Summer to NYC, make sure you stay hydrated. During winter the average temperature is 5° but expect cold waves and snowfall anytime.