Furnished Apartments in Midtown East
Midtown East Serviced Apartments for Rent
Midtown East is a well-known locality in New York City. There are several furnished apartments in Midtown East which take care of the accommodation needs of travelers to the area. The locality comprises several major thoroughfares along with offering proximity to various attractions alongside. There are several options available for accommodation in the area. Some of them cater to short-term travelers, while some are ideal for long-term travelers to the city. At the same time, they come fully furnished, thereby ensuring the utmost convenience and comfort above everything else.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Midtown East include:
- Murray 37 Apartment
- East 59th Street Apartment
- Sutton Place Furnished Apartment
- East 46th Street Apartment
- East 24th Street Apartments
- East 45th St Apartment
Our apartments are equipped with numerous facilities including Wi-Fi, televisions, bathroom amenities, plush furnishings, appliances, security features, and more. Our serviced apartments in Midtown East are also equipped with fully-equipped kitchens to help you cook meals whenever you wish. They also come with round-the-clock support for addressing all your queries promptly. Hence, you get a home away from home on your visit to New York. At the same time, there are several choices available for you in the Midtown East neighborhood.
Where to Stay in Midtown East
There are numerous furnished apartments in Midtown East that lie in prominent locations throughout the neighborhood. Some of them include the Garment District, Hell’s Kitchen, Fashion Centre, and Clinton.
There are several other areas where you may also find serviced apartments in Midtown East. These nearby zones include Flatiron, Chelsea, Central Park South, Upper West Side, and Hudson Yards. You will never run out of options when it comes to finding suitable apartments in the locality.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 45 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 48 serviced apartments in Midtown East New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
Some of the apartment buildings in Midtown East New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Midtown East New-York.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Midtown East
Midtown East is one of the most well-connected localities in New York City. It is also located in close proximity to several subway stations and other transit points. You will also find several nightlife destinations and shopping streets nearby.
Here are some facts about Midtown East:
- Midtown East is famous for housing the Grand Central Terminal and several leading companies like Bloomberg, Pfizer, and others.
- Marilyn Monroe once lived here at Sutton Place while Turtle Bay also has its fair share of icons including E.B. White and Katherine Hepburn. There are several celebrity homes that you can still visit in the area.
- The locality is known for its array of fine dining options, bars, pubs, and green spaces, which make it popular amongst tourists.
- Bryant Park is the biggest in the area, nestling between the Sixth and Fifth Avenues. It hosts several public events throughout the year as well. Some smaller options include the Paley Park and Greenacre Park.
- The Museum of Modern Art or MoMA is a key landmark here along with the stunning Chrysler Building and Rockefeller Centre.
- Midtown East is a great place to go shopping, with its luxury high-street offerings along the Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue.
- There are several luxury brands and international stores along these two major shopping thoroughfares. There are several stores along the 59th Street thoroughfare. This goes into the Upper East Side.
- The Main Branch of the New York Public Library is another attraction, which is flanked by two imposing statues of lions.
- Central Park is also readily accessible from the area, which makes it popular with both locals and tourists alike.
Weather in Midtown East
Midtown East has humid and warmer summers along with chilly and snowy winters. The average temperatures are usually between 14 and 92 degrees Fahrenheit. Visiting from mid-June to late-September is usually recommended. The weather mostly remains pleasant during this time.