NoMad Apartments NYC
NYC NoMad Apartments for Rent
You can consider some of the best NoMad apartments in NYC for short or long-term stays. You will find several NoMad apartments in NYC for rent in the locality. These offer some of the best units for enjoying your time in the city. While you are considering moving to New York, there is indeed a need to know about a few places where you can settle. In fact, it is not only for visitors but also for those planning to shift to NYC. They can temporarily settle down before looking for more permanent accommodation options.
Our top NoMad Apartments NYC include:
Every one of the NoMad apartments in NYC for rent comes with the best amenities including Wi-Fi, spacious living rooms, flat-screen televisions, and a lot more. They offer comfortable and plush living experiences for visitors above all else.
Where to Stay in NoMad
You will find several NoMad apartments in NYC for rent in several major localities of the neighbourhood. Choose NoMad apartments in NYC in close proximity to major attractions. You can consider areas like East 29th, East 25th Street, East 30th Street, Madison, Lexington Avenue, and more. Nearby localities include Murray Hill, Midtown South, and Chelsea.
East 34th Street Furnished Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New york
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York are East 34th Street Furnished Apartment. Manhattan Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Nomad Apartments Nyc New-York have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About NoMad
NoMad is also called Madison Square North and is located around the Madison Square North Historic District.
Here are some facts about the locality:
- It lies within the Manhattan Borough in New York City.
- The famous Tin Pan Alley was once the area near 28th Street in the late-19th and early-20th centuries. This was mainly due to the collections of songwriters, music publishers and other creative artists.
- The iconic 1913 Armory Show happened here in the neighbourhood as well.
- The Madison Square Park Conservancy transformed the entire locality including Rose Hill, Flatiron District, and NoMad.
- It was once the home of the iconic Delmonico’s which is a famous joint in New York City.
- It is a major restaurant hub with leading names including Antique Café, San Rocco, and Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse.
- There is the famous Museum of Sex here along with the New York Comedy Club and the Tada! Youth Theatre.
Weather in NoMad
NoMad has humid and warm summers with chilly, windy, and snowy winters. The best time to visit the locality is between mid-June and early July or between early-August and late September.