83rd Street, Upper East Side
In the Upper East Side, you are in an incredible position to discover masterpieces old and new. This is more than the perfect area to enjoy a short term stay in anyone of our fully furnished apartments.
Neue Galerie based in a stunning 1914 mansion celebrates fine and decorative German and Austrian art of the 20th Century. The beautiful Gagosian Gallery displays contemporary art from a wealth of international resident artists and next door dine in fitting style at partner restaurant Kappo Masa presenting a contemporary take on Japanese ingredients. Candle 79 is a popular vegan option close by.
Lexington Avenue 86th Street is the nearest station to the apartment. It will easily connect you to wealth of attractions in New York.
- LaGuardia Airport miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport miles
- Grand Central Terminal miles
- Penn Station miles
- Lexington Avenue/86th Street miles
- Lexington Avenue/77th Street miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Sleek and stylish, this studio offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the city.
If you really want to experience the Upper East Side of New York then you should try this studio rental for short term corporate stays. There are bright white walls throughout and rich tanned hardwood floors that create a space that feels very well maintained but informal. The cosy living room has a sand coloured corner sofa which opens into a double bed and breakfast bar. The bedroom comes with two twin queen size beds, a tall chest of drawers and a large mirror. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for your inner chef. The bathroom has a bathtub which you’ll be grateful for after a day on Fifth Avenue, with a shower head. t
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.