East 14th Street
You will find that Greenwich Village is the ideal neighbourhood for short or extended stays in New York. Fully furnished apartments are easily to come by here.
Greenwich Village is accredited for many artistic, cultural and political movements. A short stroll is all it takes to discover an abundance of colourful eateries, fashionable bars and tiny independent boutiques and galleries. From world-class fine-dining to legendary local bistros packed-full of personality there are options for all tastes and budgets. Window-shop along Bleecker Street and explore Greenwich Village’s political past on Christopher Street.
3rd Avenue is the nearest subway station to the apartment and will easily get you to all the attractions.
- LaGuardia 9 miles
- John F. Kennedy 22 miles
- Union Square 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and modern, this serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of New York.
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment is an ideal choice if you’re looking for short term rentals in New York. With internal glazed French doors, playful striped fabrics and baroque picture rails adorning the walls, this apartment feels decidedly European. Tanned hardwood floors, chic furnishings and a bright, neutral theme throughout makes this space inviting and comfortable. The beautiful bedroom is vast with high ceilings – leave the French doors open to create a lounge room extension.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.