91st Street Studio Furnished Apartments, Presbyter...
The neighbourhood and Upper West Side is one of the wealthy areas of the city and is definitely for guests that want the high life. As you can expect, you'll find plenty of choices when it comes to corporate apartments in New York.
The Upper West Side is home to Lincoln Center, which hosts performing-arts institutions like the Metropolitan Opera and New York City Ballet. Amid the grand apartment buildings of Central Park West, the American Museum of Natural History presents everything from dinosaurs to outer-space exhibits. On weekends, families emerge from stately brownstones on quiet side streets to line up for brunch or bagels. All in all, this is one of the top neighbourhoods in the city that will more than deliver the great times that you want from the Big Apple.
There are subway stations nearby that can get you to the many attractions and highlights of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 19 miles
- 96th Street 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Within the fully furnished apartment, you will discover all the captivating features that make serviced accommodation the top choice with most travellers. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits more than make this corporate apartment one of the top short term rentals in New York. There’s also a gym and a fitness centre. Both are perfect for when you want to stay fighting fit. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.