The Duane Street Furnished Apartment, Financial district is a highly distinctive and exciting part of the city that is loved by both business and leisure travellers.
Lower Manhattan is an robust neighborhood rich in history, built by captains of industry on optimism, invention, success now thriving today for modern enterprise. It has also become the hot new residential neighbourhood in downtown Manhattan. A uniquely attractive place to choose to live and work in the city today, Lower Manhattan has reclaimed its place as a historic fixture of the Manhattan skyline.
To get around New York, it is best to sue one of the many subways stations that are nearby to the apartments.
- Laguardia 12miles
- John F. Kennedy 14 miles
- Chamber Street 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and classy, Duane Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of New York.
You’ll find fully furnished apartments in New York here that are more than exceptional for any stay in. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Also, a gym can be accessed so you can stay fit and healthy. Finally, a lift will give you easy access to the apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.