East 40th Street Furnished Apartment, Murray Hill
Murray Hill is a popular and relaxed neighbourhood in New York City. It has the character and great connections that travellers looking for short term rentals in New York like.
Near to the United Nations Headquarters, you’ll be near all the big places or have easy access to them via transport. Try out the multicultural cuisine of Murray Hill with tapas at El Pote Espanol, Sachi's Asian Cuisine and Tuttles Bar, Grill and Garden. For some quick meals on the go you have plenty of options from Subway and McDonalds to Best Wingers and Albatinos Pizzeria. Traditional New York Delicatessens like Sarge's Deli and 2nd Ave Deli are all within walking distance. Take a stroll down to Koreatown to enjoy the nightlife or catch public transit to reach major New York attractions in 15 minutes.
42nd Street and Grand Central 42nd Street are the nearest metro stops that connect you to the many attractions of New York.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 15 miles
- Grand Central 0.9 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Modern and relaxing, this East 40th Street Furnished Apartment Murray Hill offers business and leisure travellers with all they need for short and extended stays in New York.
Within this fully furnished corporate apartment in New York you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy Queen sized bed, doorman, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.