Hell's Kitchen Studio Apartment
It’s located in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen which means great access to everything from Broadway shows and restaurant choices, to bars and public transit. With so much to experience close to your apartment, the perfect NYC stay is more than achievable.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- JFK 14miles
- W49 0.4 miles
- Minimum stay: 180 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This Hell’s Kitchen studio apartment in New York features exposed brick walls, blue accent pillows and furniture, and chic light fixtures.
Accent rug, decorative wall art, floor plants and wood furniture accents populate this home to give it a cozy feel. The bed features a fabric headboard and patterned throw blanket while the living area has a velvet couch and Smart TV for all your home entertainment needs. Next to the bed, there’s even a desk space with a floor lamp to get work done.
The kitchen and bathroom have been newly renovated as well.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.