Lexington Avenue Penthouse, Manhattan
The Sutton Place neighbourhood, located between 53rd and 59th streets, is bounded on the east by the East River, on the west by Second Avenue. It’s considered the gateway to Manhattan's Upper East Side.
Staying with here puts you within walking distance to department stores on Third Avenue, as well as many one-of-a-kind boutiques on Lexington, Madison and Fifth Avenues. Casual and fine-dining restaurants are all within walking distance. Also nearby are architectural landmarks such as The United Nations, Lever House and The Lipstick, as well as the famous Decoration and Design "D & D" building and the Manhattan Art and Antiques Center.
There is much to discover and explore in the area, from lovely local ethnic restaurants to architectural landmarks, to gourmet grocery shopping to home furnishings and antiques.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||N/A||$334||$334|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 8.7miles
- Grand Central .49 miles
- Lexington Av-53 St 0.14 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and vibrant, this Lexington Avenue Penthouse, Manhattan in New York deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Situated in the heart of Midtown East, the building provides an ideal platform for the Manhattan lifestyle. Furnished with contemporary, minimalist furniture, each apartment features brown New York style hardwood floors, and white walls, creating an atmosphere that is modern, yet soothing and inviting. All of the fully furnished New York apartments are conveniently equipped with bay windows to maximize this amazing panorama. If you're looking for the ideal short term rental in New York, then this is it.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.