Mulberry Street - 6 Apartment
While there are many parts, areas and neighbourhoods to enjoy in New York, one that doesn’t get mentioned enough is Nolita.
Nolita is a charming, upscale area with a trendy vibe. It's known for its chic shopping scene, and has plenty of designer jewellery shops, unique clothing boutiques and home-design stores. Fashionably casual crowds stroll the neighbourhood and fill the popular sidewalk cafes, chic bars and trendy restaurants. On weekends, street vendors selling hand-made jewellery and artwork line Prince Street.
Prince Street is the nearest subway station to the apartment, enabling you to get around the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$236||$236|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 9.8miles
- Spring St Under 500 Feet miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Stylish and cosy, this serviced apartment in Nolita is perfect for those wanting to rest in comfort throughout their short or long stay in the city.
This spectacular furnished apartment in NYC has been thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen to make your stay one of sheer perfection. Whether you’re lounging in your sophisticated living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment, or getting some well-earned rest on the pillowtop mattress, you’ll feel relaxed and stress-free in no time.
Enjoy one of the world’s top destinations in your own bespoke living space.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.