Union Square South Furnished Apartment
Declared ‘Union Square’ in the early 1800’s to mark the coming together of two of Manhattans busiest thoroughfares, today it’s a favourite among visitors looking for short term rentals in New York.
Gramercy Park is a unique part of New York City, aspects of which have remained relatively untouched for over a century. Extremely safe and quiet; the area takes its name from the two acre rectangular private park at its heart. The park is accessible only to the inhabitants of the 60 lots that surround it. Be sure to visit Pete’s Tavern at Irving Place. It’s New York’s oldest saloon, only surviving the prohibition era by disguising itself as a flower shop.
From the apartment, the closest subway station is Union Square. You’ll be able to access the rest of the city and its immense attractions easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 10miles
- John F. Kennedy 16 miles
- Union Square 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private garden
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Business centre
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
These fully furnished Union Square South Furnished Apartment in New York offer all the usual amenities that any traveller needs for a ssucessful stay in the city.
Within the NYC corporate apartments, you'll discover amazing features like a flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture, comfy beds, complimentary Wi-Fi and more. On-site amenities include a gym that will keep you fighting fit, along withgarde/rooftop deck that offers another place to go and great views.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to help you with any enquiries.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.