West 18th Street Furnished Apartment, West village...
Chelsea is Manhattan's art district and is one of the great corporate stays in New York. Guests like yourself can spend days here wandering galleries and all the other highlights.
The Chelsea area of Manhattan is home to fine high-rise buildings and posh apartments. Go for a quick walk around the tree lined lanes of the lower Chelsea. Take a trip to the Madison Square Garden, Union Square, Empire State Building and the High Line nearby - some of the area's biggest sights and attractions. Discover the lesser known gems of Chelsea, namely, its restaurants, galleries and museums to name a few things. Enjoy an exceptional stay at New York’s favourite town to enjoy its restaurants, nightlife, and crazy shopping hubs.
14th Street is the nearest subway station to the apartments and will take you to the many treasures and secrets of Manhattan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$240||$240|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- 14 Street/8 Avenue 0.1 miles
- 14 Street/8 Avenue 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Beautiful and comfortable, this West 18th Street Furnished Apartment, West village in New York delivers everything that one could want to enjoy the most popular destination in the world.
Staying in New York is an experience to treasure. Serviced accommodation however can make your trip even more hassle-free and relaxing. This apartment has all the amenities that exude comfort, tranquility and convenience. Features include complimentary Wi-Fi, doorman, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. With allthese added features, you'll know you've picked the right short term rental in New York.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.