West 49 Street Serviced Apartment
The heart of the theater district, Midtown West is the mecca of all Broadway Theaters. Times Square is best known for international restaurants and bars.
From visual arts to performing arts, walk to iconic venues such as The Town Hall, The Museum of Modern Art, Birdland, Jazz at Times Square and Carnegie Hall.
Walk to Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station, The New York Public Library and Bryant Park, a beloved NYC destination famous for its lush seasonal gardens, outdoor films and al fresco dining.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 16.9 miles
- 50 St Broadway 0.2 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- 24/7 Veterinary assistance
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Technical support staff
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This fabulous corner apartment is tucked away in the heart of NYC. Boasting 10 ft. ceilings and a bonus 2nd room, there’s plenty of space to spread out and feel at home. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer perfect light and a private balcony overlooks treetops and iconic city views.
Centrally located in the Theatre District, steps to Broadway shows, walking distance to Central Park, Columbus Circle, Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Plaza and all subways. This vibrant neighbourhood is alive with culture, packed with theaters, hip boutiques and restaurants.
A spacious dining area seats six people. A newly remodelled kitchen has a large window, polished granite counters, custom cabinets, a concealed refrigerator, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, dishwasher, and microwave as well as fully stocked kitchenware and stainless steel cookware.
An elegant bedroom is extremely quiet and comfortable, with a luxury queen bed and blackout shades and curtains. The highest quality linens and pillows are provided. Massive closets in the bedroom and entry provide incredible storage. A renovated bathroom has floor-to-ceiling marble, a full bathtub, a doublewide sink and brand-new modern finishes.
A bonus room has a full-size sofa bed for guests to stay in a private space of their own. Or use it as a separate area to lounge and read a book.
Open living space has an easy flow for entertaining or just relaxing at home. This is a quiet haven with streaming sunshine and lots of character.
A washer and dryer in the apartment add to the convenience of this incredible home.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about these furnished apartments in NYC.
Available 1 - 24months term (30 dayminimum)
Extension/cancellation: 8 weeks notice
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.