Serviced Apartments Near Weill Cornell Hospital New York
Top Furnished Apartments Near Weill Cornell Hospital New York
A dynamic portfolio like ours ensures that even medical professionals, patients and medical students have access to serviced accommodation near Weill Cornell Hospital. With each one of our fantastic serviced apartments fully equipped for every eventuality, long days and nights are more than catered for. All that our guests need to do is choose their desired apartment within our immense collection, book with our experienced team, pack their bags, get on the plane, turn up, open the door and start living. While working in a hospital or being a patient is not the easiest experience, relaxing in our serviced apartments most certainly is.
We have a range of apartments that will more than suit the needs of any traveler that has to be close to the hospital for personal and professional reasons. Each one is built to provide comfort on all levels so medical practitioners and patients, as well as students and visitors, can have the perfect stay right in the heart of NYC with the hospital not too far away. From lush interiors to all the amenities that a second home requires, our furnished apartments are a popular choice thanks to their unrivaled dedication to style coziness, which is just what any one of our guests will need day and night.
The top serviced apartments near Weill Cornell Hospital include the fantastic ones listed below:
Showing 1-8 of 9 apartment buildings (39 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
East 61st Street
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
This elegant corporate apartment in New York offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to
East 65th Street
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed...
Presiding dramatically above New York’s most exclusive neighborhood, the property offers a five-star experience that rivals the luxury of Manhattan’s great hotels. Extended stays start at 30 days a
East 67th Street Furnished Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Stylish and relaxing, this
Lexington Avenue Furnished Accommodation Near Hospitals
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Beautiful and sleek, offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of New York.
East 86th Street Apartment
75 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Comfortable and stylish, this serviced apartment in New York offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience a successful short or extended stay
East 86th Street Furnished Accommodation
75 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 3 Bed
Comfortable and stylish, this
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New york
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York ?
There are over 9 serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York are East 61st Street. Manhattan Apartment. East 65th Street. East 67th Street Furnished Apartment. Lexington Avenue Furnished Accommodation Near Hospitals.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Weill Cornell Hospital New-York offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Weill Cornell Hospital New-York you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Weill Cornell Hospital New-York serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Weill Cornell Hospital New-York serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Weill Cornell Hospital New-York have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facilities in Our Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation
Our team of experts has ensured that every last one of our serviced apartments has been fitted with all the required amenities that our guests are going to require. As soon as they enter their apartments after an exhausting trip, they will find a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with cable, free Wi-Fi, welcoming living quarters, cozy bedrooms with the finest linen, and so much more. Home-cooking, night entertainment, long reads on the couch, sleep-ins, scrolling through the web and all the other stuff that guests will do at home can be done here too. We know how essential it is for our apartments to retain a touch of the familiar which is why all of the facilities that guests associate with their own home can be found in the furnished apartment too.
In terms of additional amenities, some guests will be able to acquire access to a gym, sauna or spa if the apartment building has access to one or if it is part of their long term booking package. Patients may not feel comfortable with a gym but they will almost surely back a spa and sauna to help their recovery. Also, doctors and medical students may well find the gym to be ideal if their day has been eventual. There’s nothing that a good workout can’t solve.
Types of Accommodation Near Weill Cornell Hospital, New York
Our award-winning collection of serviced apartments isn’t just catered for the individual or just the group. It is catered for all. We know that not every booking is going to be the same and that different guests will have certain requirements that others don’t. Given that this is always a certainty, our apartments are diverse in size and number of bedrooms so that all groups and solo travelers can book an apartment that suits them just fine.
The types of serviced accommodation near Weill Cornell Hospital include the many ones found below:
- Studio - These smaller and compact places are the choices favored by professionals, patients and visitors that want everything in one place in a nice open-plan environment.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - Those that don’t want an open-plan space can book these apartments instead. They have the spacious feel of a studio apartment, but have everything cordoned off for extra privacy and convenience.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - Small groups of medical experts and students wanting to share with teammates will find these to be another great alternative for space and convenience.
- 3 Bedroom Apartment - Built for operational teams, multiple family members and groups of students that need to be in the same place, these are super spacious and have all the amenities required for group living.
Attractions Near Our Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation
New York is renowned for its legions of sights and places to visit that keep its tourists coming back every year. While doctors, patients, visitors and medical students may not be the most avid adventurers when they stay in our medical accommodation, there will be times when they desire a change of scenery from the interiors of the wards and surgery rooms. Galleries, parks, monuments, etc, can add that bit of flavor and change that can rejuvenate low energies and bring some hearty joy after long shifts, surgeries and study nights. Given the location of the hospital, there are a fair few attractions that can be enjoyed not far from all the drama and chaos. Plus, our apartments, being the ideally located spaces that they are, are never too far from the top landmarks either.
These are some of the top attractions that be found near our Weill Cornell Hospital accommodation:
- Central Park - This is the top park to visit in New York. It has graced the silver screen many times and can be seen in many romantic comedies and thrillers. With winding paths and even a zoo for good measure, it’s fair to say that this is an attraction that can take up a whole day.
- Roosevelt Island - For a real change of scenery, this is where guests need to go. With car-free zones and quiet streets, it makes a fine contrast with the hectic areas of Manhattan that most associate with New York.
- Times Square - The busiest and noisiest part of the city, this is where all the postcard images of the city come to life in all their hectic and screaming fervor. Obviously, a snap for the SM channels is always a good option
- Broadway Theater District - Full of plays of the human soul, light musical tones and rip-hurting laughter, Broadway has something for everyone to enjoy when they need a break from real life. While tickets are certainly not cheap, the experience is more than worth the eye-watering cost.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Packed with many of America’s and the world’s most recognizable paintings and intriguing sculptures, this gallery is not to be missed by anyone that loves the best of the art world in one place.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - Lovers of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, early Modern, and contemporary art will be more than blown away by what the gallery shows off. It’s a marvel to behold.
- Neue Galerie New York - Early twentieth-century German and Austrian art dot the corridors of this art establishment that more than deserves its reputation from the art lovers of the city.
- Museum of Modern Art - Often credited as one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world, anyone that is influenced by this type of art will want to come here every day to feast their eyes on the very best works of art.
Restaurants Near Our Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation
Eating outside of the accommodation is a must to really enjoy the culinary delights of the city. With so many global hotspots to hit, taste buds will come alive again after the bland and textureless hospital food. Whether it’s the usual American foods or dishes with new twists on Asian and European favorites or something scrumptious from the Caribbean and the Mexican heartlands, there is so much of the world in one place that doctors, patients, visitors and medical students will wonder why they don’t eat out more often. However, there is a simple reason for that as Upper East Side and the local area has expensive tastes that naturally won’t fit every budget. Either way, our apartments are close to all the top eating spots near the hospital so all our guests need to do is wander out and see what takes their fancy that night.
These are the top restaurants near our Weill Cornell Hospital accommodation that need to be tried, tested and enjoyed:
- J.G. Melon - Known for its signature burgers, this joint is one that many medical students and doctors will visit time and time again thanks to the great taste and the need for an unhealthy but scrumptious escape.
- Flora Bar - Serving delicious and not-so-expensive java, pastries and sandwiches, this small but popular restaurant is one that many will find to accommodate smaller budgets or as an ideal spot for lunch with friends and family.
- Daniel - Arguably one of the most opulent and luxurious restaurants in the area, it is not affordable for everybody, but those that can afford to have such fine and expensive tastes are recommended to spend an evening here with their loved ones.
- Sasabune - For some of the top bites of sushi, this is looked upon as one of the great establishments in the area for such things. The raw and tasteful fish delicacy and all its charms can be indulged to full effect. Although, it may be best for some patients to avoid it as it may upset the stomachs of those with weak constitutions.
- Mission Ceviche - Those that desire Poke bowls brimming with fresh fish and rice will be more than happy with what this place has to offer. Other than that, there are other delightful dishes waiting to be ordered to hit the taste buds.
- David Burke Kitchen - Order dishes like Ants on a Log and Shanks a Lot to see why many like this adventurous and creative restaurant that uses innovation and imagination with flavors that arrest the appetite. Not to be missed by any hungry doctor, patient or medical student.
- Candle Café - Patients that have been advised to eat healthily will find that this meat-free restaurant is exactly what their stomach and requirements need. It is very popular with vegetarians and vegans, and is one of the go-to spots for those that care about how diets affect the planet.
Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation for Patients
Patients need somewhere to recover in peace, and this is where our apartments come into the mix. They are ideally located, which is great, but they also have the essential amenities that they need to live like they would at home. From the fully equipped kitchen to the TV, free Wi-Fi and more, it will feel like they’re recovering at their own home. Carers will also find our apartments ideal to facilitate their abilities to monitor and look after the patient at all points during their stay. Convenience for patient and carer sorted.
Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation for Medical Students
We all know that studying to be a doctor takes years and years, and many internships at hospitals to attain the qualifications. For those that have to take up residence in Weill Cornell Hospital, our apartments can be the study companion along for the ride. The free Wi-Fi more than enables studying from home, and the interiors have the right glow so the drab nature of the hospital can be kept outside and not brought inside.
Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation for Doctors
When long surgeries are over or are days from commencing, doctors and their medical team require accommodation, especially if they are from out of New York, or need to shelter because they’re a key worker. The amenities and facilities within will provide a welcome change to the hospital surrounding that frequent their days and evenings. Unwinding after a hard shift will become second nature thanks to the entertainment packages and the soft bed linen.
Transportation Near Our Weill Cornell Hospital Accommodation
New York is a big place, especially when recovering and getting to the hospital is concerned. The sheer scale of the city is enough to make trespassing across the neighborhoods seem daunting. But the New York Subway is here to subside any concerns. It stretches from one part of NYC to the next and will come in handy for when doctors, patients, visitors and medical students want to get away from the medical institutions for a few days or more. While the rush hour is best avoided, it is part of the New York experience. To make things even more simple, our furnished apartments aren’t too far from the top stations in the area either so convenience is more than assured.
The nearest subway stations to our Weill Cornell Hospital accommodation include the ones that are aptly listed below:
- 5 Avenue
- Lexington Av-63 Street
- 68 St / Lexington Av
- 72 Street
- 77 Street
- 86th St
- 96 Street