Cheap Street Apartments
Newbury is a traditional market town where every Thursday and Sunday the market place is the centre of attention with stalls from all over the world selling everything from trinkets to the finest seafood.
Around the corner from the market square, you have the museum as well as other areas of cultural interest. With Newbury's wide choice of coffee shops, pubs and restaurants you will find yourself spoiled for choice. The Vodafone bus stop is just a quick walk through Newbury marketplace, while the Vue cinema is a 4 minute walk through the Kennet shopping centre where all the smash hits await.
The train station is a five-minute walk away, so you can connect to the likes of Reading and London with zero hassle.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 46.5miles
- Gatwick Airport 74.9 miles
- Newbury Train Station Central 0.2 miles
- Newbury Race Course Train Station 1.9 miles
- Newbury Bus Station 0.1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aider
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Our Cheap Street apartments are in the town centre of Newbury, awaiting your booking.
Each apartment is fully equipped with everything you need to help make your stay as comfortable as possible including flat screen TV’s, Netflix, fully fitted designer kitchens with dishwashers, broadband and of course a full weekly clean, replacement of towel’s and linens plus a free welcome pack of essentials and goodies on arrival.
Also, parking is available behind the building for those that require it.
Extensions of stays & cancellations notifications.
Once your booking has been confirmed by Phoenix Apartments any request to cancel or amend the booking must be confirmed in writing (email).
Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 days, minus the number of days notice given.
Cancellations for stays below 14 nights will incur to a charge which amounts to no more than the total length of the stay.
This policy also applies to those guests in house should a stay be shortened.
Phoenix Apartments reserves the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked which results in a reduction in the overall charges payable as a cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.