The town center and all amenities plus, of course, the train station, bus routes and within easy access of the M4.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Crown House 1b||N/A||£96||£92||£89||£80|
|Crown House 2b2b||N/A||£126||£118||£108||£89|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Facing Cheap Street, Crown House is in the center of town … All 7 apartments have unique features, including large open plan living areas, vaulted ceilings, and original beams. Each one has been dressed with appropriate high-quality furniture to make your stay as comfortable as possible. These apartments really are individual and unique to the serviced apartment market in Newbury. With their location in Cheap Street, they are close to the town center, the cinema, and the Vodafone bus stop.
Fully equipped with everything you need to help make your stay as comfortable as possible including a flat-screen TV’s, fully fitted designer kitchens, broadband and of course a full weekly clean, replacement of towel’s and linens plus a free welcome pack of essentials on arrival.
Crown House is located in Cheap Street. Within minutes, you can be in the Market Place, the Town Centre or at the train and bus stations. Crown House is a grade 2 listed building.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.