This 4-bed apartment is located in Newport, 1.2km from Cathedral Church of St Woolos, 1.5km from Wales National Velodrome, as well as 6km from Tredegar House. Newport HM Passport Office is a 12-minute walk from the apartment, while Crown Court Witness Service is 1.3km from the property. Bristol Airport is 30km away.
- Cardiff 27 miles
- Bristol 40 miles
- Newport 0.2 miles
- Cardiff 12 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- Newport 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Maid services: Once a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The contemporary and cool apartment is less than 1km from Newport Magistrates Court and features Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. These and other utilities deliver that perfect stay which our guests of business and leisure are looking for.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.