Stone House has an amazing location in the centre of Newport, really close to the Newport train station, close to the main shopping and easy access to the airport, and Bristol is also only 18 miles away. This location is exactly what you need; it's central and gives you all you require.
- Bristol 18.3 miles
- Cardiff 20.5 miles
- Newport 0.8 miles
- Pye Corner 2.6 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- N/A 0 miles
- Newport 0.9 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Make up mirror
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stone House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and fully furnished kitchen. The property comes with a lovely garden and has free parking outside on the street. With all the amenities you require for a short or long term stay, you will have a second home that you will be happy to live in.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.