This beautiful newly refurbished 3-bed property, which can sleep up to 9 people, is situated just a short drive to the Northampton town centre, the train station, University of Northampton, Kingsthorpe Golf Club and beautiful parks, giving you access to all the local amenities you need during your stay.
- Luton Airport 43.7miles
- Birmingham Airport 48.2 miles
- Northampton Train Station 3.9 miles
- Milton Keynes Train Station 23.6 miles
- Northampton Coach Station 3.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire risk assessment carried out
This beautiful newly refurbished 3-bed bungalow can sleep up to 9 people and is situated just a short drive to Northampton town centre, train station, University of Northampton, Kingsthorpe Golf Club and beautiful parks giving you access to all the local amenities you need during your stay.
🛌 Bedroom 1 has a comfortable double bed.
🛌 Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds which can also be zipped together to form a super king size bed if required
🛌 Bedroom 3 has a single bed and 2 single beds which can also be zipped together to form a super king size bed if required. There is also a en-suite shower to this bedroom.
🛌 Living Room has two sofa beds for additional guests if required with bedding supplied upon request.
✅ 24/7 Self Check-In
✅ Ample Free Parking
✅ Private Garden
✅ Free superfast WiFi
✅ 50’’ Smart TV with Netflix
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dishwasher
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot and high chair can be provided upon request
Perfect for Contractors, Groups & Families!
🌟 Check out our profile to see our 5* reviews! 🌟. 📩 Message us for exclusive discounts for stays over a week or month 📩
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.