Northampton is another one of the East Midland's towns that is more than suitable for commuting to bigger places.
With attractions like the Canal Museum, Abbington Park Museum, Delapre Abbey and Althorpe Estate among the top features nearby, you can be sure that the town itself will hold you down so you don't need to do more commuting than what's necessary. The River Nene isn't too far away, so you can also take splendid walks in your spare time as well.
Northampton train will get you around the region with relative ease.
- Luton 38.6 miles
- Birmingham 42.7 miles
- Northampton 1.1 miles
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Gas safety check
Modern and stylish, these serviced apartments in Northampton deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Fully furnished and equipped, these elegant apartments comprise of a large open plan lounge/diner, modern kitchen with built in appliances, two double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath, and much more. Ideal for business travellers or those relocating, these apartments provide hotel style levels of accommodation, flexibility, service and convenience, while in additional offering much more space and greater privacy and freedom.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.