Northampton is another one of the East Midland's towns that is more than suitable for commuting to bigger places.
With attractions like the Canal Museum, Abbington Park Museum, Delapre Abbey and Althorpe Estate among the top features nearby, you can be sure that the town itself will hold you down so you don't need to do more commuting than what's necessary. The River Nene isn't too far away, so you can also take splendid walks in your spare time as well.
Northampton train will get you around the region with relative ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£100||£90||£80|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£120||£110||£100|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£135||£130||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 38.5miles
- Birmingham 42.1 miles
- Northampton 0.4 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Stylish and elegant, these serviced apartments in Northampton deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Fully furnished and equipped, these contemporary apartments comprise of a large open plan lounge/diner, modern kitchen with built in appliances, master double bedroom with ensuite shower, family bathroom with bath, and a balcony. Ideal for business travellers or those relocating, these apartments provide hotel style levels of accommodation, flexibility, service and convenience, while in additional offering much more space and greater privacy and freedom.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.